1. Using the Parameters
The palette export format parameters can be used inside or outside of a 'Repeater Section'.
A 'Repeater Section':
- starts with: 'START REPEATER SECTION'
- and ends with 'END REPEATER SECTION'
The contents of a 'Repeater Section' will be repeated as many times as there are color chips inside the ColorPro palette.
This ensures that the information for each color inside the palette can be exported using the palette export format of your choice.
- you can have as many repeater sections as you like but a 'Repeater Section' inside another 'Repeater Section' is not supported.
- there is no limit on the size of the palette export format
- you can use the same parameter as many times as you want
- all the parameters can be used both in the registered and trial version but in the trial version some of the parameters will be enclosed with a 'TRIAL VERSION' text and a sequence of random characters. The following parameters can be used without restriction in the trial version: RGB.RGB, RGB.R, RGB.G, RGB.B, PALETTE.NAME, PALETTE.DESCRIPTION, PALETTE.GUID, PALETTE.DATE
- if you need other parameters to be included in the palette export format functionality then just let us know: by clicking here