Measure Circular and Polygonal Shapes on your Screen
The Screen Compass allows you to measure the radius, circumference and area of
circular or polygonal shapes
on your screen simply and quickly.
The Compass floats above other windows so it's easy to use with any program, and perfect for CAD, design, planning and engineering.
Download version 4.0 for PC and version 3.3 for Mac
You may download the feature limited trial, and evaluate the Screen Compass
for as long as you need to. By purchasing the Screen Compass you can unlock the software to measure
radii greater than 100 pixels, and use all the advanced features.
the Screen Compass for $29.50
- Radius, Circumference and Area measurements
- Use keyboard controls to measure precisely
- Measure in pixels, inches or define your own units
- 37 different polygons to measure, including triangle, square and pentagon.
- Change the transparency to see through the Compass to what you're measuring
- Single user license only $29.50
- We offer a risk free 30 day money back guarantee
Windows 98, 2000, Me, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows 10
The Compass has a fully 'skinnable'
interface. This means that you may download new skins and change the user
interface. Please note that the Compass has just been released and there are
currently no new skins for download. From aesthetic to technical you should
find onscreen solution that suits your needs.
Pictured on the right is the technical skin that comes with the program which
provides additional nudge buttons and a central crosshair.
Unlike the compass that you may use on your drawing board
the Screen Compass is not limited to simply drawing circles. Using the 'Shapes' menu you can
choose to use a triangle, square, pentagon or any number of sided polygon up to the
39 sided Triacontakaienneagon. Pictured below are just two.