ICONICO

Discussion Forum

Post Reply in Line Reader

Post Reply To "Line Reader 2.1 Released"
I think that it was quite unprofessional that Iconico, Inc to set up a nagging screen for current users of version 2.0 to upgrade the software by purchasing a new software without giving us a clear choice of how to  get rid of such screen. This was very annoying and I have to put up with the nagging screen for more than a week until I could find to call this people. When I was able to do so,  the man who answered the phone is so rude that is not even funny. I find it a total shame that a company that produce quality software like line reader acts in so an unprofessional manner. I will not be recommending this company based on this unpleasant experience.

Do not shove upgrades down the throat of people that spent money to purchase the previous one in such an aggressive manner and then become rude on the phone when people call for help. That is not way to grow a business.

Subject

First Name

Last Name

Email Address for reply notifications (optional) - your email will not be visible

Re-enter the text shown in the image
Enter the text shown here below  

Your Message

Cancel

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2019 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use