ICONICO

Discussion Forum

Post Reply in WebTools Pro

Post Reply To "WebToolsPro "Website Links" List"
I'm sorry to keep banging on about earlier (and for my modest pixel-measuring needs preferable) versions of Screen Calipers, and their downloadable accessibility on the Iconico website. But as my earlier posts indicate I have a real "bee in my bonnet" about the trying-to-be-all-things-to-all-users-software-bloat that tends to creep into later versions of once-streamlined applications.

I've conceded in a previous post that Screen Calipers 3.0 (and by extension web-downloadable applications across the board) doesn't fall into the software-bloat category for most users, who always want the very latest of everything. But for "bloataphobes" like me I'd love it if software websites routinely included (obvious and not hidden) links to downloadable earlier versions of their applications.

But they don't and hence my excitement (and subsequent disappointment) upon discovering Iconico's WebToolsPro, which I hoped would show everything in a website's tree/links listing: including "hidden" (or at any rate very-hard-to-find for the uninitiated) links like the ones you've posted in this discussion thread.

A "show everything" website-tree/links-listing would be at the very top of my wishlist for WebToolsPro because then I'd be able to locate and download any accessible earlier versions of applications on software websites, instead of (usually fruitlessly) "googling" for them.

Subject

First Name

Last Name

Email Address for reply notifications (optional) - your email will not be visible

Re-enter the text shown in the image
Enter the text shown here below  

Your Message

Cancel

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2020 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use