ICONICO

Discussion Forum

Post Reply in Magnifier

Post Reply To "Mouse wheel to magnify"
Nico,

My profound appology!  He's the issue hopefully better defined.  The "follow-mouse" function is infact working, that is...within the fixed borders of the app's little window as fixed into position on th screen.  What is really needed (as a selectable/switchable option) is to be able to have the ENTIRE magnifier app-window also follow the cursor around the screen.  ie: NOT have to go through a seperate process to re-position it to another fixed location.

It is this present aspect and functionality limit that is contibuting to anannoying clumbsiness in the ability to easily move the entire magnifier anywhere on the screen that it may be needed..at will with the cursor, and thus also without having the app often get itself reduced to the task bar because the cursor got moved outside the magnifiers "window area".

This is what my initial communications were hoping to bring to your attention.  Maybe you can find away to implement a "fix" for this issue in an update to the app.  It certainly would be well worth it and appreciated.  My ability to effective use this app does pretty much depend on this finding a fix.  I would also like to turn app on to some colleages of mine that are interested in the same, if I can.

Again my apology, for the misunderstanding,

Bests wishes,
Dennis
djmajkowski@ameritech.net

Subject

First Name

Last Name

Email Address for reply notifications (optional) - your email will not be visible

Re-enter the text shown in the image
Enter the text shown here below  

Your Message

Cancel

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2020 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use