ICONICO

Discussion Forum

Post Reply in Image Filter Pro 100

Post Reply To "How do you simply save a few selected images??"

Image Pro downloaded and installed fine.  I liked the idea of such an image sponge (basically showing what's held in my Temp Internet files) especially since FireFox makes it nearly impossible to access and edit Temp files.
However, I am baffled both by the atypical, very poorly designed GUI, as well as the apparent lack of a HELP section.
I went to a web site loaded with images. I only wanted to download about 5 images.  So, I clicked those 5 and green checkmarks appeared. Great! 
So, HOW THE HECK do I save just those 5 and where will they be saved? This isn't rocket science, it should be a very simple COPY TO function. 
150+ images were dumped into the MYImages folder, but there is no clear method of deleting all but the 5 I have checkmarked and I definitely do NOT want to "SAVE ALL." The "Save V area" and "Save W area" buttons make no sense and I don't see any "SAVE SELECTED" button. 
Help??

Subject

First Name

Last Name

Email Address for reply notifications (optional) - your email will not be visible

Re-enter the text shown in the image
Enter the text shown here below  

Your Message

Cancel

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2020 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use