ICONICO

Discussion Forum

Post Reply in Website Styler

Post Reply To "Using Webstyler Free Trial"
In anticipation of the upcoming BitsDuJour discount offer on WebStyler, I downloaded the free Trial Version to see how it works.

I tried to look at a couple web sites online and it didn't seem to work at all, then saw text that said that the trial version would only work with "some" websites.  I have two questions:

1) Will the trial version ONLY work with the pre-loaded "test" website that is supposed to be located on our hard drive after installation of the program??

2) The location that is indicated in the address bar of the trial version is file:///E:/Inetpub/WebSiteStylerHelpFile/WebStyler/webStyler.html.  However, my "E:" drive is my DVD drive, and obviously it wasn't installed there, and all I see displayed in the Webstyler panel is what looks like a standard browser window saying "This program cannot display this page", with suggestions to check the spelling of the web site, etc.  Why was this test page attempted to be installed on to "E:" instead of C: or D:?  Is there a way that I can a)find this test page, and b0 move it to C: or D: so that I can work with it??

Thank you for your assistance.  The program looks very interesting, but I'm disappointed that I am not able to test it out with the trial version.

Subject

First Name

Last Name

Email Address for reply notifications (optional) - your email will not be visible

Re-enter the text shown in the image
Enter the text shown here below  

Your Message

Cancel

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2020 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use