ICONICO

Discussion Forum

Post Reply in Screen Divider

Post Reply To "feature requests"
I see no way to "lock" an on-screen Divider in position while leaving it visible on-screen.  I would like to do this, for instance, so that I could single-mouse-click a point on the screen to initiate a rectangular section within my "primary" Windows application, a point that -- not coincidentally -- lies at the intersection of a line from each of two on-screen Divider objects.

Currently, it appears that (one of) the applicable Divider(s) gets focus when the mouse pointer is hovered over any of the Divider lines.  Therefore, any subsequent mouse click is interpreted in the context of the Divider app.  I want to (temporarily) set one or more Dividers to remain visible while NEVER getting focus during any mouse action on or near a Divider line.

My purposes could be met while retaining the ability of the primary on-screen Divider controls (i.e., the aluminum-button-themed controls) to obtain focus upon a mouse hover/click action.  Another possibility would be for Divider to display a persistent "System Tray" icon -- either at all times when loaded, or only when "locked" as I describe above.  This would allow focus-restoration to be performed via that icon, so that even the primary on-screen Divider controls need not get focus upon a mouse hover/click.

Thx in advance for your consideration.

Subject

First Name

Last Name

Email Address for reply notifications (optional) - your email will not be visible

Re-enter the text shown in the image
Enter the text shown here below  

Your Message

Cancel

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2019 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use