ICONICO

Discussion Forum

Post Reply in ColorPic

Post Reply To "Error loading palettes.xml"
Hi Folks,

i'm a little bit afraid that you didn't develop this great tool. But under Windows 10, the free version had still the same trouble and the colorpic window couldn't closed normaly, after any changing of this palletes.

You HAVE to work with the windows environmental variables, where you can select user specific folders from there own attachment folders. For this, you have to asked how the user will handle the palettes and if they answered "global for all users on this system" you need to use public variable %PUBLIC% otherwise the user variable as %HOMEPATH% - after that you can select between a global pallete file or a local user file - for example in subfolder like "ColorPic Samples".

And if you will change it, noone will ever in trouble with this effects.

by the way: it should be great, if you will offer an option to export those Chips-Sets für Adobe color transfer - it would be nice and can worked with the same variables.

best greatings from germany and thx for this tool. it was a great companion for a long, long time and my public charities and associations had won with it ;-)

ps.: sorry for my lousy english - but i hope you will understand what i mean?!

Subject

First Name

Last Name

Email Address for reply notifications (optional) - your email will not be visible

Re-enter the text shown in the image
Enter the text shown here below  

Your Message

Cancel

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2020 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use