ICONICO

Discussion Forum

Post Reply in Screen Calipers

Post Reply To "Transparency causes screen ghost"
John,

I've just got a response back from the people who make the graphics library which is used in the Screen Calipers. They're over at graphics32.org in case you're interested.

----
Their response:
I looked at the screenshots your user provided - I can almost say for certain that this problem does not relate to GR32. It looks very much like a graphics driver issue! But on the other hand, it could also be a problem in the way you use the windows alphablending. I am not very skilled regarding the latter.
I suggest you ensure that the user has the latest driver installed. If this is no good, you have to isolate the problem, try with a very simple application from which a set of steps will reveal the introduction of the problem.
----

You've mentioned your new Radeon graphics card, I think this may well be causing the problems. Would you mind checking that the drivers are all up to date? If you can ensure that they are then I can proceed with some test applications. It may just come down to a graphics card compatibility issue, which I would be very surprized at as we've never had any problems in the past.

Subject

First Name

Last Name

Email Address for reply notifications (optional) - your email will not be visible

Re-enter the text shown in the image
Enter the text shown here below  

Your Message

Cancel

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2019 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use