ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Calibrate

I have your trial version 4 and I don't seem to be able to calibrate the callipers.

I'm using Serif PagePlus 10 and I set up the caliper on a box 10 cm X 10 cm [view 100%] = 378 pixels. I made up the custom size 378 pixels X 10 cm. When I zoom in on the box Serifs own rulers change their settings to take into account the magnification, but the caliper stays at the same size as it did in 100%

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Many thanks.
by Robert Malcolm on Mar 26 2007 7:02am Reply

Calibrate

The Calipers is a seperate application from Serif PagePlus, and any other application that you may choose to measure with. Therefore the Calipers is not aware when you zoom in and out with your application. You will need to configure a seperate unit for the new magnification factor.

For Adobe Acrobat we have created a plugin toolbar so that magnification is taken into account, and we do have the ability to create plugins for other applications in the future if the need is there.
by Nico Westerdale on Mar 26 2007 9:03am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login