ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Calipers Feature Request

Love the Calipers! I've used several similar tools, and this is the best. However, I miss something! The screen ruler I used to use flipped front horizontal to vertical just by double clicking anywhere on it. Any chance you might add this feature? Makes it so quick and easy to use. Since I work at a very high screen res, hitting that little flip button is a challenge.
by Gidget on Nov 19 2004 9:16am Reply

Calipers Feature Request

Gidget,

There are a number of keyboard shortcut keys listed in the help file, you can click "F" to rotate forward to the next 45 degrees, and "L" to rotate to the last 45 degrees. If you havn't registered then it flips to the next 90 degree angle. I hope these help, let me know what you think.

by Nico Westerdale on Nov 19 2004 10:22am Reply

Calipers Feature Request

Sorry about the long reply time, we've added the doubleclick flip from horizontal to vertical in versions 3.2 and 3.3 of the Calieprs. Thanks for the post!
by Nico Westerdale on Jan 10 2006 10:48pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login