ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Magnifier

Message Thread

For WindowsMagnifier

Magnifier iconEasily zoom in on areas of your screen and work with every detail.

Posted in the Magnifier Forum.

Magnification Level of 1x (no magnification)

Thnks for your great tool. For me it is the best magnification tool.
The only thing I miss is a magnification factor of x1, to be able to take screen craptures at their original size.
Keep up with the good work.
by Eu e Tu on Aug 17 2007 6:51pm Reply

Go to irfanview.com and download IrfanView, the best free image viewer and work utility that exists, in my opinion. Don't forget to download and install the plugins AFTER you have installed irfanview. It will do captures along with just about anything you might want to do to images, along with being able to view videos and listen to music. In the case of screen captures, you can get just one, or establish a hot key and a folder and every time you hit the hot key it gives it the exact time as filename and puts it wherever you have told it to put it, and so you can grab caps from a video, for instance. Otherwise, if you have a very short mpg you can select 'Extract All Frames' and establish a folder, and all the frames of that whole clip will be saved as individual bitmaps.
What is better about it, as opposed to this Magnifier program, is that the capture is nearly instantaneous, and so you don't have to pause the video as you would have to do if using Magnifier.
by Long Beard on Oct 17 2007 3:59am Reply

...but not to be churlish, full credit should be given to iconico for this Magnifier. It is a great little helper to me with my uncorrected cataracts and aging eyes, along with my enormous 20 inch monitor. I keep it minimized and keep 'Follow Mouse' checked, so all I need to do is point where I am trying to see. I have tried a few of these things, and this is as good as it gets, even compared to those that cost money. Good work, people.
I might also mention that the magnified image is of good quality, whereby you get a nice clear magnified image, as long as you don't get too carried away with the power of magnification.
by Long Beard on Oct 17 2007 4:07am Reply

my sceen is moved to the right and everything is big.what to do to make it right again.
by sheila watkins on Feb 17 2009 9:08pm Reply

Did you read this?
http://www.iconico.com/ma...stall.aspx

Failing that you could try standing further away from your computer.
by Nico Westerdale on Feb 17 2009 10:04pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login