ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Calibrate the 200x lens on the ProScope to inches

I saw several posts on this topic but it seems a little complicated. I would like my calipers to measure screens shots from the ProScope 200x lens in inches. The default is set in mm, what is the conversion for the 200x lens. Thanks for your help, Jess
by Jess Gifford on Aug 20 2007 2:47pm Reply

If you see tip 5 on this page then it should help:
http://www.iconico.com/ca...arted.aspx

You should measure a known length in pixels and then use those values to define a custom unit for the software.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 20 2007 2:50pm Reply

I would also like to calibrate my ProScope HR using a 200x lens to inches instead of mm. Since I only know the target width of the items I'm measuring (as in the width that I'm HOPING they are... which is the whole point of measuring them via microscope / screen calipers) but not the actual width, do you have any suggestions on something with a known width that I can use to calibrate these things, like a piece of string or a paperclip or something???
by Kurt Best on Sep 22 2009 8:56pm Reply

Yes I'd suggest a steel ruler
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 22 2009 9:33pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login