ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

screen calibration prior to measurement

I need calipers for an application I have not read about. I scan pictures into Paint Shop Pro. Each image have a cm scale in it. I need to zoom the image, calibrate the calipers to the cm scale, then measure a very small portion of the image. The measurement is also made at any angle. The 360 degrees is important.
I have looked at the skins and the thin lines will be the best for my application. The ideal skin would be a set of small x shaped calipers. Each placed independent. Cross hair to cross hair would be the distance.
Please let me know ASAP if your product has the capabilities I need. I must do an interread comparrison and need the accuracy.

Thank you,
Sue
by Susan Secord on Feb 4 2005 3:53am Reply

screen calibration prior to measurement

Susan,

Thanks for the post. The Screen Calipers can be calibrated to measure any custom unit, and can be fully rotated thropugh 360 degrees. From what I can gather from your problem it looks to me like the Screen Calipers should be able to help you. I suggest that you download them, you can try them for free.

I would be happy to work with you on creating a custom skin that suits your needs if the skins on the site fall short of what's needed. Please contact me off-list if you have any specific problems.
by Nico Westerdale on Feb 4 2005 6:43am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login