ICONICO

Discussion Thread

SeaGreen

Message Thread

For WindowsSeaGreen

SeaGreen iconCreate Online Forms, Databases and Admin Modules with Zero Programming

Posted in the SeaGreen Forum.

Reinstalling

When Re-installing Seagreen V1 on a different Computer and trying to enter the Serial Number this is the message I get: [after pressing the "Unlock" button and typing in the S/N]

"Serial Key is already in Use"

How do I get around this so I can install Seagreen?

Thanks,

John Dent
by John Dent on Jul 30 2010 5:06pm Reply

Reinstalling

The SeaGreen license allows you to install two copies: one on your desktop and one on your laptop, or one at home and one at work, etc..

If you need to reinstall SeaGreen for any reason, you have to send us a request to have your key reset.

I'll send you an email about this.

by Monique on Jul 31 2010 5:02pm Reply

Reinstalling

Monique,

You said that you were going to send me an email to reset my Seagreen password but no email yet!

I am officially requesting herein that you let me reset my password so I can use the program on my computer.

Thank You,

John Dent
by John Dent on Aug 4 2010 1:08am Reply

Reinstalling

You were sent an email from support on 7/31. Perhaps it ended up in your spam bucket?

Please send us your serial number by replying to this post and we'll reset your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
by Monique SeaGreen Developer on Aug 5 2010 10:47pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login