ICONICO

Discussion Thread

SeaGreen

Message Thread

For WindowsSeaGreen

SeaGreen iconCreate Online Forms, Databases and Admin Modules with Zero Programming

Posted in the SeaGreen Forum.

I get a blank page and no table is written in SQL

I am hosting my own websites on my Mac Snow Leopard Server.  I have sql and php running and the versions are higher than required with Seagreen form maker software. I ftp my form to my server under library/webserver/documents/bobblder and the files do appear there.  I look at my sql admin of which I do have a database/catalog showing that I created, but there are no tables listed.  The write permissions are correct for the database and I am using localhost.  I type in my www.bobblder/agreement form in my browser and get a blank screen.  I try to open the agreement.php file in Opera (because I cannot use safari???) and I get this...<?php require_once 'SG_code/php/sg/run.php':  Can some one tell me what is going on?  The Seagreen software does not make tables in my database.
by Robert Hutchinson on Aug 14 2010 12:45pm Reply

I get a blank page and no table is written in SQL

O.K, I moved , or republished to a different directory so that the form should open in www.bob-builder.com/agreement.php and I get the same thing.  A blank screen with no errors.  My SQL database still does not have any tables generated.  So, the problem must not lie in the directory that the form resides in.  Help?
by Robert Hutchinson on Aug 15 2010 8:10am Reply

I get a blank page and no table is written in SQL-Can anyone help?

Can anyone help me with this?  The software is not making tables, etc.  Blank page.php with no errors in browser.
by Robert Hutchinson on Aug 18 2010 11:58pm Reply

I'm sorry you're having problems. Did you remove the form? I do not see a form at that URL.

When you say "I ftp my form to my server" - do you mean you published the form via the SeaGreen publish interface?

I just need to ask a few seemingly obvious questions so that I can properly troubleshoot your issue.

Thank you for your patience.

by Monique SeaGreen Developer on Aug 19 2010 12:07am Reply

I am sorry, I was using blankpage.php as an example.  The actual form is www.bob-builder.com/agreement.php.  And yes, I used the Seagreen software to ftp my form to my server.
by Robert Hutchinson on Aug 19 2010 10:01pm Reply

It would appear that your domain name is not resolving properly. When I visit your form, I get the message:

"This content cannot be displayed in a frame."

On this page is the option to open in a new window (as a possible solution to the problem).

When I click the "open content in a new window" link, the form still doesn't show on the page, but the url now shows your IP address and port ":8082/agreement.php" rather than your domain name.

We have had some issues in the past with people posting to their own servers. SeaGreen is designed to work with the server configuration of most standard ISP providers.

When users host their own websites, their personal server configurations often present too many variables for the software to anticipate.

I'm sorry that this doesn't really solve the problem, it just may explain it.
by Monique on Aug 20 2010 3:43pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login