ICONICO

Discussion Thread

SeaGreen

Message Thread

For WindowsSeaGreen

SeaGreen iconCreate Online Forms, Databases and Admin Modules with Zero Programming

Posted in the SeaGreen Forum.

Publish step fails to build database tables

I have tried to publish a form several times, and every time the files are written to the website, and I get a screen in SeaGreen that says "Congratulations!  You've just created a form..."

But the database is still empty and the form doesn't load.  Instead I get:

MDB2 Error: connect failed
connect: [Error message: Host 'host153.hostmonster.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts']
[Native code: 1129]
[Native message: Host 'host153.hostmonster.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

And when I check the database, it has no tables.

Any ideas as to what is wrong?

Thanks.

by D T on Sep 1 2010 12:10am Reply

Publish step fails to build database tables

Wow - that's a new one on me!

If there are in fact problems with the db connection, then it makes sense that the database would have not been created properly. But if you got the confirmation screen in SeaGreen, at least we know the problem isn't on that end.

Is there a chance you can ask your ISP for clarification on what "many connection errors" might entail? Maybe they can "unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'"...!
by Monique on Sep 1 2010 4:09pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login