ICONICO

Discussion Thread

ColorPic

Message Thread

For WindowsColorPic

ColorPic iconOur Windows Color Picker tool has an inbuilt magnifier and allows you to save full palettes of colors.

Posted in the ColorPic Forum.

ColorPic small feature idea

ColorPic is an amazing program. I just wanted to make one suggestion. Most people might use the hex code feature of the program to paste it into html code. It would be nice to include a # sign in the box or at least make that an option. It's slightly annoying to paste it in somewhere then have to add the # later(photoshop does the same annoying thing).

Thanks for the great product.
by Dave Carlson on Mar 22 2005 2:03pm Reply

Thanks for the tip Dave, I'll add it into the next version as a little option to make it easier.
by Nico Westerdale on Mar 22 2005 2:42pm Reply

Dave,

You'll be happy to know that your '#' key idea has made it into Version 4 of the ColorPic. Thanks again for the feedback, please keep it comming.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 2 2005 9:04am Reply

on this same theme.. I'm learning to write xhtml now and trying to get used to things all in lowercase, as they ask you to do in xhtml.. I know it doens't really apply to the CSS but I'm doing there anyway to get my head used to it.. and I'd like to be able to copy the hex code in lower case instead of changing each alpha value once it gets pasted into my code..

I think this little app is awesome.. very useful..

thanks
Helen
by Helen Martin on May 13 2006 2:52pm Reply

Nice idea Helen, I'll keep it in mind for the next version.
by Nico Westerdale on May 13 2006 3:00pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login