ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Error While launching Adobe 8.0

I followed the steps listed out in the following POST.
http://iconico.com/discus...24&forum=1

This took care of the issue with the compatiblity issue between the Calipers tool and Adobe 8.1. However, I have another problem.

The Adobe does NOT launch when I move the Calipers tool bar to someother location. Lets say i move the it to the second line of the toolbar area. I get the folliwng error:

AppName: acrord32.exe AppVer: 8.1.0.137 ModName: acrord32.dll
ModVer: 8.1.0.137 Offset: 0009f49d

Now, if i open Adobe and then open a PDF, it works fine. But, this error comes up when i directly launch the pdf.
by Sumanth Rao on Oct 2 2007 5:17pm Reply

I am using Screen Calipers Version 3.3

and Adobe Reader Version 8.1.0
by Sumanth Rao on Oct 2 2007 5:21pm Reply

I'd try using version 4 of the Calipers, you can get it from our download page and it's a free upgrade.
by Nico Westerdale on Oct 3 2007 10:07am Reply

I tried using Calipers Version 4 as well. But this problem still persists.

Calipers 3.3 works fine with Adobe ver 7.... So we need to know, if Calipers ver 3.3 or ver 4 is compatible with Adobe ver 8.

Point to note: If the toolbar on Adobe is not moved then it works as expected. The problem crops up only when the calipers toolbar is moved.

by Sumanth Rao on Oct 3 2007 4:28pm Reply

Sorry about that, the application should work with 8.0. We'll take a deeper look into what could be causing the error.
by Nico Westerdale on Oct 3 2007 4:37pm Reply

Please let me know if you need more info on this. Would be glad to furnish them.
by Sumanth Rao on Oct 3 2007 8:22pm Reply

We've done a lot of testing on the plugin and the software and we are unable to reproduce your error. It simply does not occur. What might be happening is that another plugin is conflicting with ours and breaking things. I'd suggest trying again on a fresh machine.
by Nico Westerdale on Nov 6 2007 12:55pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login