ICONICO

Discussion Thread

HTML Text Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsHTML Text Extractor

HTML Text Extractor iconSimply extract HTML and Text from any webpage, even those that have been protected.

Posted in the HTML Text Extractor Forum.

Cannot Register

Hello,

When attempting to register the Serial Number it get an error message box "Cannot open AVI!".

I have the latest IE browser.

by Randy Curtin on Oct 21 2007 2:18pm Reply

Cannot Register

Would you mind first trying to reinstall the applicaiton. Also could you post what operating system you are using. Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
by Nico Westerdale on Oct 21 2007 8:10pm Reply

Cannot Register

Hi, I've unintsalled and re-installed twice. I still get the same error message. I have Windows Vista 64 bit installed. Randy
by Randy Curtin on Oct 25 2007 2:00pm Reply

Cannot Register

Hello again, I am also getting an error box: "Cannot create temp folder C:\Documents and Settings\Release Engineer.MACROVISION\Local Settings\Temporary\Internet Files\HTMLTextExtractorFiles.
by Randy Curtin on Oct 25 2007 2:04pm Reply

Cannot Register

Sorry about that, do you have administrator privalidges on your user account, that might be causing the error in Vista.
by Nico Westerdale on Oct 26 2007 11:46am Reply

Cannot Register

Well, help me get this to work or promptly refund my payment!
by Randy Curtin on Nov 4 2007 11:46am Reply

Cannot Register

Ok, I'd try making sure that you're an administrator and have privalidges to access the applicaiton folder. THis is what I worote above. We can of course give you a refund if you need one.
by Nico Westerdale on Nov 4 2007 12:11pm Reply

Cannot Register

Yes, I have always and am the Administrator. So, it doesn't work with Windows Vista 64-bit. Please refund my purchase.
by Randy Curtin on Nov 8 2007 1:44pm Reply

Cannot Register

Sorry it didn't work out. I've issued a refund and you'll see it come through soon.
by Nico Westerdale on Nov 8 2007 1:47pm Reply

Cannot Register

google.com
by mohammed alloh on May 11 2008 1:00pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login