ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Protractor

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Protractor

Screen Protractor iconWork with engineering plans or designs to measure degrees or radians on your screen.

Posted in the Screen Protractor Forum.

Running on Mac OS X 10.7

As you know we are in the process of making a decision on whether to upgrade the Mac Measurement Applications to run on the newly released Mac OS X 10.7. Until then, we have decided to offer Windows licenses for those customers who have already purchased Mac licenses and need a way to run the tools on a Mac. The idea is that you can use Parallels or another similar program which would allow you to run the Windows Measurement Applications on a Mac. This is based on a suggestion from one of our customers.

So if you have already bought (a) Mac license(s) for one of our screen measurement applications (Screen Calipers, Screen Protractor and Screen Compass) and if you require to run the associated Windows application using Parallels or a similar program then please let us know using the following URL:
http://www.iconico.com/connect/feedback.aspx
and we will issue you the Windows serial number(s).
by Constantin Florea on Aug 11 2011 5:37pm Reply

Running on Mac OS X 10.7

Yes I would like the license to open my mac Screen Protractor using Parallels.

I've really enjoyed using it for some of my landscape drafting work, mostly to take measurements from Satellite Photos to transfer angles to my CAD drawings.  Though I hope that this is just a temporary solution.  I try not to run too many programs through windows, but at least I hope this will allow me to keep using the program.  I would still like to see an upgrade for the newer mac versions. 

Thanks

Aaron Armstrong
Armstrong Custom Mowing
by Aaron Armstrong on Nov 10 2011 10:16pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login