Turn your mouse into a helper line, to easily guide your eyes while reading long documents.
Posted in the Line Reader Forum.
Line Reader 2.2. has been released
Line Reader 2.2 has been released. To update to this new version you
will have to quit any previously installed Line Reader version (1.0 or
2.0 or 2.1) if they are running then download and install Line Reader 2.2.
Here are the new improvements implemented in version 2.2:
- the removal of the constraint which made it so that all key combinations are required to be defined
- the global shortcut functionality (with the option to choose between making a key global or not)
- setting the opacity for both the main line and the helper line
- allowing the start and stop functionalities to work on the same key combination
- pressing 'Escape' will close the Magnifier and Measurement windows.
The above were implemented at the request of our customers.
Besides the above functionalities:
there is a minimal screen shapes functionality integrated which allows
you to use existing shapes (circle, rectangle, rhombus, different types
of triangle) or to create new shapes. Add them on your screen, duplicate
them, change their background color, change background image, change
opacity, enable/disable click-through for any shape. Please notice that
the minimal screen shapes functionality present in here is also present
in Screen Divider http://www.iconico.com/divider/. The screen shapes
concept has been taken to a whole new level in the new Screen Shapes
application we're going to release later this month allowing much more
functionality for a single shape as well as for all existing shapes.
Line Reader allows you to use side lines (on all four sides of the
screen). Each side line follows the mouse cursor but stays attached to
its designated screen side (either north, south, west or east).
size of the Helper line can now be made as big as you want. There is a
proper warning message letting you know why the size of the Helper line
is initially limited to 20 pixels.
- in Settings there is now a new
Shadow effect which can be chosen for any of the lines. If chosen, the
line will appear to drop a shadow on the right and bottom sides.