ICONICO

Discussion Thread

WebTools Pro

Message Thread

For WindowsFor Internet ExplorerWebTools Pro

WebTools Pro iconUse the HTML developer's handy toolbox to run reports and analyze your HTML in a myriad of different ways.

Posted in the WebTools Pro Forum.

Web Tools Pro Wish

How about a version that works with Firefox?
by Michael Appelmans on Apr 29 2005 10:16pm Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

It's certainly something I've considered, but surprizingly you're actually the first person to have suggested it to me. I know that the development tools for Firefox are comming thick and fast and having WebTools Pro on the list should help - as long as those open source guys don't mind paying the registration price!
by Nico Westerdale on May 2 2005 2:42pm Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

I'm not a web developer, just a marketing researcher and I'd pay $100 for a Firefox version, just to snoop competitors' websites. Please, oh please, oh please release a FireFox version!!!
by Anne Stark on May 11 2005 8:11am Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

I've started to look into making a Firefox version, and unfortunatly there are quite a few technical challenges to get the WebTools to attach to the Firefox browser.

I'm looking into other solutions, possibly a WebTools Pro sidebar.

Sorry that there's no simple solution here, but please stay turned for updates, I'll get it cracked at some point. I've seen a lot of posts from people trying to accomplish similar problems.
by Nico Westerdale on May 11 2005 10:50am Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

I'n another web site developer who could really use a Frefox version of the tools. I use IE only when I absolutely have to.
by Dave Joaner on Aug 3 2005 11:25am Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

I guess I better get on it then! I put the conversion on the back burner as it's technically quite a challenge to accomplish. I'll do a little more research...
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 3 2005 7:59pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login