ICONICO

Discussion Thread

WebTools Pro

Message Thread

For WindowsFor Internet ExplorerWebTools Pro

Use the HTML developer's handy toolbox to run reports and analyze your HTML in a myriad of different ways.

Posted in the WebTools Pro Forum.

Web Tools Pro Wish

How about a version that works with Firefox?
by Michael Appelmans on Apr 29 2005 10:16pm Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

It's certainly something I've considered, but surprizingly you're actually the first person to have suggested it to me. I know that the development tools for Firefox are comming thick and fast and having WebTools Pro on the list should help - as long as those open source guys don't mind paying the registration price!
by Nico Westerdale on May 2 2005 2:42pm Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

I'm not a web developer, just a marketing researcher and I'd pay $100 for a Firefox version, just to snoop competitors' websites. Please, oh please, oh please release a FireFox version!!!
by Anne Stark on May 11 2005 8:11am Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

I've started to look into making a Firefox version, and unfortunatly there are quite a few technical challenges to get the WebTools to attach to the Firefox browser.

I'm looking into other solutions, possibly a WebTools Pro sidebar.

Sorry that there's no simple solution here, but please stay turned for updates, I'll get it cracked at some point. I've seen a lot of posts from people trying to accomplish similar problems.
by Nico Westerdale on May 11 2005 10:50am Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

I'n another web site developer who could really use a Frefox version of the tools. I use IE only when I absolutely have to.
by Dave Joaner on Aug 3 2005 11:25am Reply

Web Tools Pro Wish

I guess I better get on it then! I put the conversion on the back burner as it's technically quite a challenge to accomplish. I'll do a little more research...
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 3 2005 7:59pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2020 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use