ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Shapes

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Shapes

Screen Shapes iconDrawing and modeling overlays for any application.

Posted in the Screen Shapes Forum.

Screen Shapes and Controls version 1.0 has been released

Screen Shapes and Controls version 1.0 has been released. The application lets you quickly and easily create “scenes” consisting of all kinds of freeform and geometric shapes, fully customizable with respect to colors, opacity, background imagery, movement and more.

Even better, you can add a number of Windows form controls to any of your shapes with a simple click of the mouse.
by Constantin Florea on Oct 30 2011 6:27pm Reply

I would like to create a scene with 2 concentric empty circles, and be able to adjust their size and position, while maintaining circularity and concentricity.  It is this possible?

Also, can I import images into a scene, if I needed to get my desired scene shape from another graphics program?

Thanks,

Mike
by Michael VanHoomissen on Jul 17 2014 5:50pm Reply

You can create the 2 concentric empty circles in Screen Shapes and Controls but every time you modify the position or the size you would need to make them concentric again.

We do have another application called Points On A Canvas here:
http://www.iconico.com/PointsCanvas
in which you can draw two concentric circles and modify their size and position while keeping them concentric, please notice this image showing how this is done:
http://iconicoblob.blob.core.windows.net/ico/PointsCanvas/ExtraPics/concentric_circles.jpg
In Points On A Canvas a circle can be defined by two points (one for the center and the other for the radius) which you can drag around the canvas. To move the center points you would need to select them using the Movement Controller window and then use the arrows to move them around the canvas in the same time. Dragging them will only drag one point at a time.

Regarding the import of images: you can put an image as the background image for any shape but you cannot import shapes from other programs. If you need new shapes created, you would need to create them using the "Create Shapes" tab inside the application.
by Constantin Florea on Jul 17 2014 10:31pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login