ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Magnifier

Message Thread

For WindowsMagnifier

Magnifier iconEasily zoom in on areas of your screen and work with every detail.

Posted in the Magnifier Forum.

Uninstall Magnifire

Please uninstall Magnifire, i cant see what I am typing its blocking off my screen, and I need to get back to my important work of being a businessman. Also minesweeper is almost impossible to play with this rubbish on. Why would you do this, you son of a b.... I dont know what your problem is, but writing crap ware software like this is the reason the world is such a bad place. Now uninstall this Maginfire or I will sue you and your company. Also there is someone talking to me in a giberish computer voice, and I am pretty sure I already fired all the goons from this office. You really are a bad person writing evil software like this.
by Zed Shaw on Nov 3 2011 11:04pm Reply

Uninstall Magnifier

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS ANNOYING MAGNIFIER!!  IT IS INTERFERING WITH ALL OF MY WORK1
by Sylvia Seidenglanz on Nov 26 2011 7:59pm Reply

Uninstall Magnifier

PLEASE GET RID OF THIS ANNOYING MAGNIFIER!!  IT IS INTERFERING WITH ALL OF MY WORK1

Uninstall Magnifier

Uninstall Magnifier

please move magnifire
by charles williams on Nov 29 2011 10:01pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login