Turn your mouse into a helper line, to easily guide your eyes while reading long documents.
Posted in the Line Reader Forum.
Line Reader 2.6 has been released
Line Reader 2.6 has been released. In versions 2.5 and 2.6 there have been many highlighter improvements to the Highlighter functionality:
To update to this new version you will have to quit any previously installed Line Reader version if they are running then download and install Line Reader 2.6.
Here are the latest improvements:
- there is now an "Eat Clicks" mode (since version 2.5) which makes it so that you can click anywhere on your screen without worrying that the underlying windows will register any clicks.
- there is a new key shortcut which you can define and use to switch between highlighter click-aware and click-through modes
- when in click-through mode you can right click anywhere on your screen and choose one of the following:
1. Clear all highlighter marks
2. Save current screen snapshot including the background image
3. Save current screen snapshot - only highlighter marks
4. Return to click-through mode
- there is a new option in the highlighter panel which allows you to create highlighter marks by pressing an associated key combination: the default is CTRL + SHIFT + K but you can use any key (including only CTRL or only SHIFT). The highlighter must be turned on for the highlighter marks to appear.