ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Acrobat plug-in for Calipers v3.2

Sorry, but I can not understand where is Adobe Acrobat plug-in for Calipers v3.2 (not 4.0!). This plug-in has not been installed with Calipers, and I do not see it at download page.
by Egor on Jan 4 2012 4:44pm Reply

The plugin is installed when Screen Calipers is installed. If you do not see the plug-in installed in Adobe Acrobat that may be because the plug-in does not yet work with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 4 2012 5:31pm Reply

I do not see any Caliper plug-in in my Adobe Reader v7.0! I have found following information at this forum (link)

> Screen Calipers 4.0 Full Feature list
> …
> Adobe Acrobat plug-in toolbar now included with the application

Does it meat that Adobe Acrobat plug-in was not included in Calipers versions prior to 4.0 (Calipers 3.2 for example)?
by Egor on Jan 5 2012 7:07pm Reply

That is correct. The plug-in was released in version 4 of Screen Calipers.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 5 2012 10:16pm Reply

So why when replying to my first post about Calipers v3.2 you wrote : «The plugin is installed when Screen Calipers is installed», although the plug-in was included in Calipers 4.0 only?!
by Egor on Jan 6 2012 2:12pm Reply

I am sorry but at that time I wasn't aware that the plug-in was not available in version 3.2 of Screen Calipers.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 6 2012 4:50pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login