ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

The accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Acrobat plug-in for Calipers v3.2

Sorry, but I can not understand where is Adobe Acrobat plug-in for Calipers v3.2 (not 4.0!). This plug-in has not been installed with Calipers, and I do not see it at download page.
by Egor on Jan 4 2012 4:44pm Reply

The plugin is installed when Screen Calipers is installed. If you do not see the plug-in installed in Adobe Acrobat that may be because the plug-in does not yet work with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 4 2012 5:31pm Reply

I do not see any Caliper plug-in in my Adobe Reader v7.0! I have found following information at this forum (link)

> Screen Calipers 4.0 Full Feature list
> …
> Adobe Acrobat plug-in toolbar now included with the application

Does it meat that Adobe Acrobat plug-in was not included in Calipers versions prior to 4.0 (Calipers 3.2 for example)?
by Egor on Jan 5 2012 7:07pm Reply

That is correct. The plug-in was released in version 4 of Screen Calipers.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 5 2012 10:16pm Reply

So why when replying to my first post about Calipers v3.2 you wrote : «The plugin is installed when Screen Calipers is installed», although the plug-in was included in Calipers 4.0 only?!
by Egor on Jan 6 2012 2:12pm Reply

I am sorry but at that time I wasn't aware that the plug-in was not available in version 3.2 of Screen Calipers.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 6 2012 4:50pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

SoftwareMarketingResourceYou Wrote the Code, Now How do you Sell it?

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2014 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use