ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Callipers 4.0 Jerky in Win 7 Home 64 bit

Since i updated to Win 7 Screen Calipers is jerky and unresponsive after a few minutes of use. I have to keep exiting and restarting the program.

Is there something that I can do about this. Your program is so useful and important in laying out websites pages.

Thanks - DM

by David Mongillo on Jan 27 2012 4:04pm Reply

Callipers 4.0 Jerky in Win 7 Home 64 bit

I am sorry but we have not encountered this issue before. Here's what I suggest:
1. Run the program as Administrator: right click the icon, select Properties and then select 'Run As Administrator'
2. It may also have to do with the theme you're using. Could you please change the themes by alternating them? I'm thinking you could choose a more basic theme.

I also noticed the same behavior in the case of other applications and the solution was in that case to install the correct drivers (not the generic ones) for the video card.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 27 2012 6:45pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login