ICONICO

Discussion Thread

ColorPic

Message Thread

For WindowsColorPic

ColorPic iconOur Windows Color Picker tool has an inbuilt magnifier and allows you to save full palettes of colors.

Posted in the ColorPic Forum.

Adware ??

Hi,

I am getting an adware warning when installing your colorpic software !!! I use superantispyware and the name of the spyware is somoto.

How to remove it if you got this:
http://www.cleanpcguide.com/remove-win32adware-somoto-a-removal-guide-how-to-remove-win32adware-somoto-a/
by Mike j on Dec 4 2012 10:52am Reply

Adware ??

Same problem ... don't download.
by Xavi on Dec 13 2012 11:12am Reply

Adware ??

And same problem here. Despite my choice, during the installation, to install only ColorPic without the proposed add-ons, they installed themselves anyway, changed browser settings and other things. They are malicious ad-wares at the best, if not viruses.

I ask iconico to remove this version, I downloaded this tool in the past and it was clean.

by fax on Feb 17 2013 5:17pm Reply

Adware ??

Hi,

I downloaded the software and my computer died a day later but I didn't know the cause. I bought a new computer, and went I went to download, it was picked up by avast. Be very careful with this! Here's the current infection, labeled moderate by Micro soft, but it killed my computer!

All the best,

Robert

Win32:Ezula-AGE [Adw]
by Robert Hodes on Feb 7 2013 6:17pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login