ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Magnifier

Message Thread

For WindowsMagnifier

Magnifier iconEasily zoom in on areas of your screen and work with every detail.

Posted in the Magnifier Forum.

Capture Button

Hi Everyone
I am a member of a Ghosthunting forum in the UK. We use your wonderful 2.4 magnifier to watch webcams placed around a very haunted house!
I see your capture button has a 10 sec delay, would it be possible to have an instant capture facility? Those pesky spirits move at speed and are hard to photograph! We would be so grateful if you could give us this added facility .
Very Many Thanks
Joy
by Joy Redfern on Nov 20 2007 8:25am Reply

Capture Button

Joy, What a great use for the software! We don't really have time to make the modification now, but there are plenty of other screen capture software applications out there, I'm sure one will suit your needs.
by Nico Westerdale on Nov 20 2007 11:10am Reply

Capture Button

I was going to ask the same question. My ghosts are not a problem, but it would be nice to have the option of capturing after 3 or 5 or 10 sec, instead of the fixed 10.

Yes, there are plenty of other screen capture SW but your Magnifier with built -in capture is the best so far and now that I found it I won't change it for something else.
Will it take too long to add that feature?

Thanks anyhow for developing such a tool for free (promise, I won't ask you how to uninstall it ;-) )
by Sir Randha on Aug 31 2008 6:39pm Reply

Capture Button

Well we're pretty busy with some other things right now, but I'll try and get to it!

(Thanks for not asking about unistalling - Ugh!)
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 2 2008 11:46am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login