ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Cute Context Menu

Message Thread

For WindowsCute Context Menu

Cute Context Menu iconAccess your favorite files with a simple right click of the mouse

Posted in the Cute Context Menu Forum.

Cute Context Menu

Is the trial version of cute context menu supposed to be fully functional? If so I don't get a file select or delete key.
by Joe Blum on Dec 8 2007 2:27pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

Yes it is, just select the entry in the list and click the buttons, it should work fine.
by Nico Westerdale on Dec 8 2007 3:45pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

I reinstalled the program and I still don't get a select option on the menu. Got any suggestions? Jb
by Joe Blum on Dec 8 2007 8:23pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

I'm very surprized that you don't see the options. On the menu there should be an option for 'Edit Contaxt Menu'. Do you see that?
by Nico Westerdale on Dec 9 2007 1:06pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

I right click on a file. Then I click on Context Menue Edit. The context menu comes up but dowsn't allow me to select files. In other words the context menu is empty and the select file option is dead. Several friends have tried it with their computers and get the same result. Jb
by Joe Blum on Dec 9 2007 1:48pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

Are you sure that the trial period has not expired?
by Nico Westerdale on Dec 9 2007 1:51pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

Your register product menu sez I got 30 days left. I downloaded yesterday for the first time. I know that the product is inexpensive but I don't buy until I try. Jb
by Joe Blum on Dec 9 2007 2:39pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

I totally understand, I'll get the developer to look into it.
by Nico Westerdale on Dec 9 2007 2:42pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

May 12, 2009 - Version 1.6 - It appears that nobody has fixed the Cute Context Menu Trial product since Dec 9, 2007, 17 months ago, when John Blum complained about it. The trial version cannot be used at all..........Not Cute! We don't really know then if the paid version works either.

David
by David Orne on May 12 2009 7:00am Reply

Cute Context Menu

Sorry for not following up David. We did test it here again and could not replicate that bug on our systems. We're in the dark as to why this may be happening for some people.
by Nico Westerdale on May 12 2009 12:20pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

OK Nico. I'm running a nice clean XP Pro SP2 Raid 1 with nothing but the system on the C drive. It should fun fine. I just tried it again. The menu is there on right click, with the Edit Menu selection. When I manually open the file to be selected, and then close it, the Attached Menu path should appear and the Select File button should be active.

I've ordered this operation many different ways, but the Cute Context Menu window remains inactive. I'll just have to take a chance that the Cute Context Menu registered program will actuall work with my XP Pro SP2 set-up. I'll let you know if it does.

David
by David Orne on May 13 2009 2:14am Reply

Cute Context Menu

Hi Nico,

The registered program works fine. The demo needs work.

Thanks,

David
by David Orne on May 13 2009 2:28am Reply

Cute Context Menu

Thanks for the info, we'll take a look at it when we next update the applicaiton.
by Nico Westerdale on May 13 2009 11:36am Reply

Cute Context Menu

Well the demo version did not work for me and reading the forum I see where it states the demo version did not work, but the bought version does.  I purchased the program and it does NOT work at all for me!  :(  How do I get my money back?  I am running Windows 7 Ultimate x64, is this the reason it does not work?  Help me please!?  Can you help me get this working?  I am looking for a program such as this and I love Iconico and this one failure will not make you look bad in my eyes.
by Patrick Middleton on Jan 11 2011 4:01pm Reply

Cute Context Menu

Hi Patrick,

Cute Context Menu does not work on Windows Vista x64 or Windows 7 x64.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 12 2011 4:00am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login