ICONICO

Discussion Thread

SeaGreen

Message Thread

For WindowsSeaGreen

SeaGreen iconCreate Online Forms, Databases and Admin Modules with Zero Programming

Posted in the SeaGreen Forum.

SeaGreen on Mavericks

I have tried running SeaGreen on Apple's Mavericks (OS X Version 10.9) but the app won't launch, any ideas? Maybe I can run it in 32-bit mode? 
by miked c on Nov 6 2013 7:24pm Reply

SeaGreen on Mavericks

I am sorry but at the moment we do not officially support Apple's Mavericks (OS X Version 10.9). 
by Constantin Florea on Nov 7 2013 9:28am Reply

SeaGreen on Mavericks

What are your plans for Mavericks support?  I recently purchased SeaGreen, and experienced the same non-launch issue.  

The available requirement information lists 10.4 and later, without regard to 10.9 not being supported, but I'm sure you know that.

In lieu of future support, do you have a refund mechanism in place for such foibles?

Thanks,

H Nolan
by Harley Nolan on Jan 3 2014 5:33am Reply

SeaGreen on Mavericks

While this OS is new and therefore not officially supported, we do have plans to test (and upgrade) for the newer platform OSes (Mac and PC), but haven't done so yet.

We do have a 30 days money back guarantee.
by Constantin Florea on Jan 3 2014 9:03pm Reply

SeaGreen on Mavericks

While this OS is new and therefore not officially supported, we do have plans to test (and upgrade) for the newer platform OSes (Mac and PC), but haven't done so yet.

by Constantin Florea on Jan 3 2014 8:58pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login