ICONICO

Discussion Thread

WebTools Pro

Message Thread

For WindowsFor Internet ExplorerWebTools Pro

WebTools Pro iconUse the HTML developer's handy toolbox to run reports and analyze your HTML in a myriad of different ways.

Posted in the WebTools Pro Forum.

WebTools Pro wish

I'd like to be able to download embedded resources. In this case, an embedded flash file. Example at:

urlhttp://www.chineseplus.com/R_ChinaMap.html/url
by Stephan Hodges on Jul 26 2005 11:30am Reply

WebTools Pro wish

If your only concern was to capture the Chinese map, simply use the Print Screen button (twice if you can't fit the whole picture on your screen, or increase your screen resolution).

But yes, a "Save Embedded Element" feature would be great! I could definitely use something like that.
by on Aug 22 2005 7:29am Reply

WebTools Pro wish

I'd also like to be able to download streaming video. I want to watch some free "Learning Chinese" programs from China TV, but it streams too slowly to watch. About 1 minute pauses between 20 second clips :(
by Stephan Hodges on Oct 14 2005 1:56pm Reply

WebTools Pro wish

I think we have an answer for you. Please take a look at our new Embedded Object report which shows Flash movies. To make this report appear just reopen the WebTools and you'll see the new menu item.

http://www.iconico.com/we...dedObjects
by Nico Westerdale on Nov 21 2005 11:19am Reply

WebTools Pro wish

This is an interesting little idea - I think it would be most useful for Flash movies. I'm thinking that this might be best served by having a new report called "Flash" which listed all the details about the swf file.

Let me do some experimenting and see what works.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 22 2005 9:25am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login