ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Calipers 360 Settings

I still use version 2.1 of the calipers. I find that they work just fine for me. I would like to update to the 3.2 but I would like to see a feature that would let you hide or display the 360 degree wheel on the calipers. For those that don't need the feature it just gets in the visual way.

Thanks
by V on Sep 16 2005 1:00pm Reply

Calipers 360 Settings

Just wanted to add I have the registered version of 2 and I am not just looking to lock the calipers in position I now how to do that.
by V on Sep 16 2005 1:27pm Reply

Calipers 360 Settings

I'm not sure what you're talking about. What's the 360 degree wheel?
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 16 2005 1:56pm Reply

Calipers 360 Settings

I was speaking of the round area that seems to stay in position when the calipers are rotated the area with the size of the caliper opening.

I have noticed however now that the additional skins do not have that area and it is just a look. I thought it was a required part of all skins for this version.

I am happy to download and use the version 1 skin. That is the one I use most.

Anyway I noticed that some skins state for V2 and sone for V3. Usually the the version 3 are either older looks that are not needed in V2 or there is one with the wheel called milky.

So I guess my only question now is if I have an old skin not listed anymore but it worked for V2 should it work ok on V3?

Thanks
by V on Sep 20 2005 7:54pm Reply

Calipers 360 Settings

I'm glad that you're all set with the skins, there's very little that's required on the skins, and we have a how-to to create your own if you don't like any of the ones on the site.

I thought that we had all of the old version 2 skins listed up on the site, and in answer to your question, yes all the version 2 skins will work with version 3.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 20 2005 8:00pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login