ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Data Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsData Extractor

Data Extractor iconExtract any data, including email addresses and URLs from your files and webpages.

Posted in the Data Extractor Forum.

This scraper compared to others on the market?

I have a home based business and I am wondering what the differences are between this scraper which is $30 bucks and others out there that cost $2500. What I am looking to do is mainly scrap email addresses from craigslist, backpages ect. I want to seperate the email addresses into different catagories depending on key words in their particular post. Will this program be enough for what I am looking to do? Can somebody let me know that might have more experience with this than I.

Thanks,

Mel
by mel Pforr on Jul 19 2008 7:31pm Reply

This scraper compared to others on the market?

Hi Mel.

You're right, there are a lot of expensive screen scrapers out there. Their idea often is that they don't require any programming to do sophisticated extraction, whereas our product does. We use Javascript based scripts and for web programmers this should be easy as it uses exactly the same model that is used in creating dynamic HTML web pages.

However for extracting email addresses you can use our pre-built scripts. There should be ready to use as-is. You can download our trial and see the results for yourself before purchasing.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 20 2008 7:23am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login