ICONICO

Discussion Thread

ColorPic

Message Thread

For WindowsColorPic

ColorPic iconOur Windows Color Picker tool has an inbuilt magnifier and allows you to save full palettes of colors.

Posted in the ColorPic Forum.

ColorPic CTRL+G hotkey

Thought you might like to know that if you are using Firefox and forget to make ColorPic the active window, Firefox uses CTRL+G as a signal to open the Edit Find feature. Might help to either use a different hotkey combo, use this different hotkey to activate ColorPic, or both. I suppose to prevent real conflicts the best idea is to let the user select their own hotkey for color grabbing.

Nice little app btw.
by welo on Oct 18 2005 7:38pm Reply

ColorPic CTRL+G hotkey

Heck no way, we were there years before Firefox, they should change. I take your comment about the user defined hotkey though, a good feature.
by Nico Westerdale on Oct 18 2005 9:45pm Reply

ColorPic CTRL+G hotkey

This isn't a firefox problem. I'd assume it a bug of ColorPic, that has a workaround. Explanation: If you have the window activation following the mouse (under windows known as «X-Mouse») the Ctrl+G does not work. Correct was, Ctrl-G would (or could) work like the hotkeys of all those screen capture utilities, no matter which other applications are running.

The workaround is: Place the ColorPic window where you want to pick a color. Now, you can pick pixels below the ColorPick window using the Maginfy lense to locate the pixel(s) of your choice.

Welo: Just for firefox, you'd go way more comfortable using it's Extension «ColorZilla».
by BGKS Kulms on Feb 23 2006 1:41am Reply

ColorPic CTRL+G hotkey

It's not exactly a bug, it's just that Ctrl+G only works when ColorPic has the focus. There's a note on ColorPic that states this. Again, it's a good feature for the next version, I'll look into it.
by Nico Westerdale on Feb 23 2006 7:45am Reply

ColorPic CTRL+G hotkey

buscar ctrl+g
by celeste celeste on May 14 2007 4:47pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login