ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Protractor

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Protractor

Screen Protractor iconWork with engineering plans or designs to measure degrees or radians on your screen.

Posted in the Screen Protractor Forum.

Screen Protractor Not Projected by Wireless Computer Projector

Hello,

I am a math teacher who uses a tablet PC and wireless projector setup in my classroom. I would like to include Screen Protractor as one my teaching tools, however, while I can see and use the protractor on my computer screen, it is not being projected by my Epson wireless projector for the class to see.

I've tried adjusting the transparency, but that has not resolved the issue. I primarily use Windows Journal and would like to be able to use Screen Protractor to demonstrate a number of geometry lessons.

Thanks for the help,

Chris
by Chris H on Oct 24 2008 10:29pm Reply

Screen Protractor Not Projected by Wireless Computer Projector

Chris,

The problem is probably in the way that the projector works. Try looking at the settings on the projector and adjusting the video mode, some may have an option to change DirectX or the transparency settings. If not you could try the previous version of the protractor.
by Nico Westerdale on Oct 25 2008 11:55am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login