ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Data Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsData Extractor

Data Extractor iconExtract any data, including email addresses and URLs from your files and webpages.

Posted in the Data Extractor Forum.

Data Extractor 2.1

Oh how I like the promise and it's kept too.
What I dearly miss, today!, is in the "Where to extract from" tab the option CURRENT PAGE in Browser.
The "Add current IE URL"is nice but doesn't cover my needs.
I have DE open and IE as well, now in IE I go from page to page on a website and I want to extract the email address in the text when I press Alt+E (best without refocus from IE to DE) and then go to the next page in IE and itterate the process.

I love your stuff and would buy this one instantly if it does the above.
For future development a simple macro handler goin from page to page
and a multi extract possibility would even further attract my undivided attention.

Good products though!

Beest greetings

Walter

by Walter Kempees on Feb 15 2006 12:14pm Reply

Data Extractor 2.1

Walter,

Thanks for you message. I really like the idea that you propose of creating an option to contiually poll IE for the URL and extract data whenever the URL changes. This does introduce various technical complications, but I'll see if we can find a good solution over the next week or so. I'll be in touch when we've looked into this more.
by Nico Westerdale on Feb 15 2006 12:20pm Reply

Data Extractor 2.1

Walter,

I've just sent you an installer with that feature included. Let me know your feedback.
by Nico Westerdale on Feb 15 2006 9:58pm Reply

Data Extractor 2.1

FYI: We've just released this feature in Version 2.2 of Data Extractor.
by Nico Westerdale on Mar 13 2006 2:14pm Reply

Data Extractor 2.1

I thought you'd like to know that we've released Version 3.1 of Data Extractor. It includes a new checkbox 'Follow all webpage links in the same domain and keep extracting'. When this is checked entire domains are automatically checked by the Data Extractor. Note this only works with Javascript based rules.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 14 2006 3:38pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login