ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Skins

Just a quick question about skins.

I noticed today that you have different downloads for skins. I have been using Calipers for years and am wondering, are the different downloads just different ways to install the skins but the skins are all truly the same.

Just want to know because I still use V2.1 but have V2.2 for futrue use. I don't want V3 or higher. Anyway I recall testing V3 and V2 skins worked on it.

One last thing, I tested with Windows 7 beta version 2.1 and they work fine.

Thanks
by V - on Aug 8 2009 11:34pm Reply

Skins

The V2 and V3 skins are indeed the same under the covers. V4 skins have additional coding to allow PNG graphics and some extra features.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 10 2009 12:17pm Reply

Skins

Thanks for the reply;

I just wanted to add for others reading. I don't think there is anything wrong with Version 3 or Version 4 it is just that all of my measurements are either vertical or horizontal. So unless V2 quits working in a futrue Operating System I choose not to have the 360 degree functions in my tool.

V
by V - on Aug 12 2009 5:30pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login