ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Line Reader

Message Thread

For WindowsLine Reader

Line Reader iconTurn your mouse into a helper line, to easily guide your eyes while reading long documents.

Posted in the Line Reader Forum.

Line Reader : what is the maximum width of the line ???

I am actually testing Line Reader and it seems that there is a limitation in the width of the line in the trial version.

Could someone tell me what is the real maximum width of this line, because a too short line (like that of the trial version) would be of no use for me.

Thank you
by Jean Le Bourdais on Sep 21 2009 1:00pm Reply

The Line Reader width and height can be both set up to a maximum of 2048 units (so WxH = 2048x2048)
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 21 2009 1:42pm Reply

Right now I evaluate LineReader (trial version).

I can adjust the width to "150" -- there seems to be no limitation whatsoever due to the fact that I can adjust the width using the slider "Line Reader Width and Height".

The slider is at the farmost right position while beeing set to 150. Please confirm that this is a limitation to the trial version, and not being a limitation that I am using a netbook.

Thanks in advance.

by K Bruns on Dec 9 2010 10:27am Reply

Hi,

The trial version of Line Reader does indeed limit the width and the height of the line to 150 pixels.

The registered version of Line Reader allows you to set the line to a maximum width of 2048 pixels and a maximum height of 2048 pixels.

Thanks!
by Constantin Florea on Dec 9 2010 11:17am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login