ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Tracing Paper

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Tracing Paper

Screen Tracing Paper iconTransparent blueprint software for your computer screen that allows you to trace and measure over any application.

Posted in the Screen Tracing Paper Forum.

tracing paper - how use?

I have a photoshop image. I could certainly make a pdf if that would work better. I would like that displayed under my browser window. I have not found the documentation for the software (Screen Tracing Paper). Thank you.
by on Sep 22 2009 2:08pm Reply

tracing paper - how use?

by Nico Westerdale on Sep 22 2009 8:21pm Reply

tracing paper - how use?

Thank you for responding. I read the link you posted. I don't yet see how to display an image under (or over) my browser window. What I want to do is use a tracer image for css development.
by on Sep 22 2009 8:51pm Reply

tracing paper - how use?

Perhaps if you downloaded the application you would see more easily how it works. Have you tried that? The Tracing Paper is for drawing lines, not showning gif or png images.
by Nico Westerdale on Sep 22 2009 9:34pm Reply

tracing paper - how use?

Thanks for clarifying. When I tried running it, I certainly didn't see any way to load an image file, but I was hopeful the software would provide the feature I needed.

What a shame it doesn't. I noticed other people asking for the ability to use actively the other software while the tracing image is visible, and the response that that is quite difficult. I think what I am asking for might be easier. I just need to be able to see the two things on the same area of the screen, like an old-fashioned overhead projector.

I think this feature would make your software much more useful.
by on Sep 22 2009 9:58pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login