ICONICO

Discussion Thread

ColorPic

Message Thread

For WindowsColorPic

ColorPic iconOur Windows Color Picker tool has an inbuilt magnifier and allows you to save full palettes of colors.

Posted in the ColorPic Forum.

a must-have feature... please

hi there,
i've just found your ColorPic application and it is the greatest...
me a gui designer and it has lots and lots of features i was looking for a long time, too bad i havent found it earlier.

i think an excellent feature would be a measure tool inside the Magnify section. so users could measure stuff they just magnified.

some more ideas:
- auto copy of selected color.
- user defined keyboard shortcuts.
- a shortcut for the magnification factor and the point size
- an 'operating-system-global' shortcut for start/stop grabbing, meaning that it still works even if ColorPic loses focus.

GREAT SOFTWARE.
ALL THUMBS UP!
KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK.
by Ofir on Apr 5 2006 5:31am Reply

Great ideas, we'll bear them in mind for the next update.
by Nico Westerdale on Apr 6 2006 10:34am Reply

another one:
a button to take a 'screenshot' of the magnified section.
and an option to 'auto screenshot' - take a screenshot of the magnified section when user stops grabbing.
by Ofir on Apr 26 2006 12:11am Reply

We actually have a seperate 'Magnifier' application which you can download from this website. The magnifier does have a screen capture utility built in. I belive that this is better suited to the Magnifer than the ColorPic as I do not wish to crowd the ColorPic with more features. I hope this helps.
by Nico Westerdale on Apr 26 2006 7:48am Reply

May I add another star to this wishlist?

This great utility has a number of boxes that could become holders of triads of colors that could combine with the pointed color in question...

I explain: for any good and standard color composition it is said (Color Harmony) that you only need tree colors. These colors can complement for each other in a special shade. Strong, medium or low level of combination. It could even contrast. All depending on the emotion that you want to express: nature, heat, freshness, cool, etc.

This tool could become the only application that could even suggest such colors in a wide pallette by only selecting a radio box with that option.

Best wishes!
Alberto
by alberto schiano on Jul 25 2007 1:18am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login