ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Magnifier

Message Thread

For WindowsMagnifier

Magnifier iconEasily zoom in on areas of your screen and work with every detail.

Posted in the Magnifier Forum.

Viewing cursor in magnifier.

I like your little magnifier software. Is there any setting I can change to view the cursor in the magnifier like you have displayed in your example with your friend Ali?
by Warren Strader on Apr 20 2006 4:51pm Reply

Actually that's part of Windows. You can do it by going to the control panel from your Start menu and selecting Mouse. Look under the Pointers tab.
by Nico Westerdale on Apr 20 2006 4:54pm Reply

I thank you for your quick reply. Going to the Windows properties for the mouse has nothing to do with whether or not this software will let you view the cursor within the magnifier window. I even went and looked.

I have a cursor and I know how to change it to different cursors. I have another software program that lets me see the cursor within the actual magnification window. It has a checkbox to choose if you want to view the cursor.

Maybe I wasn't clear - does this software have anything that I can select to view the cursor within the actual magnification window? Or will that be available in a future release?

Thanks.
by Warren Strader on Apr 20 2006 5:23pm Reply

Sorry I misunderstood your question. The larger cursor image is purly for illustrative perposes. There is a checkbox H-Lite which lets you hilight the cursor directly under the mouse. We don't plan to include the cursor in the image.

I hope this clarifies.
by Nico Westerdale on Apr 20 2006 6:34pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login