ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Calipers

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Calipers

Screen Calipers iconThe accurate way to measure on a screen, at any angle in pixels, inches or any unit.

Posted in the Screen Calipers Forum.

Feature Request

Im not sure if its able to do this, but if not i think it would be very useful.

Can you make it so i can position one tip of the caliper on a point or reference and lock it there ..?

At the moment if i measure an angle , the tips move so its a multiple operation to get both ends in position when doing angled measures ...

Also along the same lines as this , is to be able to specify a 0,0 point of reference, and then using the other tip to locate at other points and recieve a x,y point... (after calibrating with a known length of course)

Otherwise a great tool !
by Gary Mounsey on Jul 10 2006 5:29pm Reply

Feature Request

Thanks for the suggestion. Currently you cannot lock a Caliper point, we lock the point in the middle of the Caliper bar however, and rotation is done around that. You might want to try changing the transparency slightly, or using a different skin on the Calipers, you might be interested in 'Skin Base' which will not obstruct your rotation point as much.

http://www.iconico.com/ca...skins.aspx
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 10 2006 11:17pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login