ICONICO

Discussion Thread

ColorPic

Message Thread

For WindowsColorPic

ColorPic iconOur Windows Color Picker tool has an inbuilt magnifier and allows you to save full palettes of colors.

Posted in the ColorPic Forum.

save palette

I would love to be able to save the palettes out to a PNG so that I can then open the file and use with other programs...would make it easier to "import" for lack of a better term, the palette into each programs color tools.
by katherine on Jul 25 2006 2:19pm Reply

save palette

The palettes are all saved at the file palettes.xml in the ColorPic program directory. You can use this file if you want to import the color values which are stored as hex. I help this helps you.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 25 2006 2:34pm Reply

save palette

I understand that this is a free program (and I use it daily) but are you guys able to build a colour swatch exporter to Photoshop?

Also I figured out the xml colour file and it would also be handy to have a little button that can backup and restore the colour xml file.
by Steven Hambleton on Jul 27 2006 7:37pm Reply

save palette

Well you can copy and paste that file to back it up, and an exporter is a great idea. I'll look into it on the next version we do.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 27 2006 7:40pm Reply

save palette

No problems!

I would actually pay for this program if you could have the photoshop exporter in there ;)

I'll look forward to the backup function!
by Steven Hambleton on Jul 27 2006 7:58pm Reply

save palette

The palettes.xml file does not seem to update to reflect the current palettes.
by Geoffrey Narlee on Dec 20 2012 4:20am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login