ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Data Extractor

Message Thread

For WindowsData Extractor

Data Extractor iconExtract any data, including email addresses and URLs from your files and webpages.

Posted in the Data Extractor Forum.

DataExtractor 3.0

Data Extractor is quite slow.It takes about 10 minutes to extract 56 emails from a page.Now I have a site that has about 37,000 users in 570 pages.I ran the extractor through these pages and got just 7,000 emails!Could you help me extract those emails yourself and e-mail them to me, Nico? The site is www.nairaland.com
Thanks.
Emeka of www.mailshopsltd.com
by Emeka Nwankwo on Jul 27 2006 5:52am Reply

DataExtractor 3.0

I'm sorry that you're finding Data Extractor slow, but I don't quite follow which page is being so slow.

The page http://www.nairaland.com seems to only have one email, and it extracts quite quickly. What am I not understanding?
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 27 2006 8:49am Reply

DataExtractor 3.0

The site has 37,000 users.More than 30,000 emails.log on and click on members.or first register.it takes less than 3 minutes to register.then a click on the members opens the pages where you can now browse.
Thanks.
by Emeka Nwankwo on Jul 27 2006 9:22am Reply

DataExtractor 3.0

I see that there are 580 pages, but what is the exact problem that you hare having? It will take a while to extract all the data from each page as each page must be downloaded.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 27 2006 11:00am Reply

DataExtractor 3.0

FYI: It takes me about a second for each page to extract te email addresses.
by Nico Westerdale on Jul 27 2006 11:01am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login