ICONICO

Discussion Thread

ColorPic

Message Thread

For WindowsColorPic

ColorPic iconOur Windows Color Picker tool has an inbuilt magnifier and allows you to save full palettes of colors.

Posted in the ColorPic Forum.

Superb little piece of kit...

Well done on a now essential tool for me. The features are excellent. Why not offer this as donateware?

It's ironic that I use this more than a lot of stuff I've paid for. You could use the small sums that came in as Friday nights beer money and people that really did appreciate your work would feel good for buying you lot a beer:)

Just an idea.
by fernando F on Aug 16 2006 5:34pm Reply

Superb little piece of kit...

That's an interesting idea fernando, but I think we'll stick to offering it for free for now. I know several donationware people and the money that you get isn't really worth the time that it takes to set it up.

We are, however, looking into a professional version of ColorPic, which we think is going to be called ColorPro. This should have the ability to colorize webpages. We have a very early proof of concept application, so it may take a while to get it done, but keep checking!
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 17 2006 2:47pm Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login