ICONICO

Discussion Thread

Screen Tracing Paper

Message Thread

For WindowsScreen Tracing Paper

Screen Tracing Paper iconTransparent blueprint software for your computer screen that allows you to trace and measure over any application.

Posted in the Screen Tracing Paper Forum.

Get info on each point

It would be great if I could "query" each individual point to see it's info - like the exact pixel position. Maybe a right-click? I'll keep working with it, but this is very cool!
by Jeff Burrows on Aug 18 2006 7:13am Reply

Get info on each point

Nice idea Jeff, I think this could work well as a little yellow popup tooltip that would appear when you roll over the points.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 18 2006 7:26am Reply

Get info on each point

I've updated the application so that it now shows little tooltip popups when you move the mouse over each point or shape. The measurements are shown in the current units selected. If you download again you'll see the latest changes.

Also in this update is a background grid in the dropdown and bitmap export.
by Nico Westerdale on Aug 18 2006 12:07pm Reply

Get info on each point

That's perfect. As I am trying it, of course, I thought...

I know it's more complicated, but it would be really useful if you could declare the absolute zero for both axes based on the image in use, rather than just the screen coordinates. I use this in my graphics programs - basically dragging the zero point of the rulers.

Just a thought.
by Jeff Burrows on Aug 19 2006 8:22am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login