ICONICO

Discussion Thread

WebTools Pro

Message Thread

For WindowsFor Internet ExplorerWebTools Pro

WebTools Pro iconUse the HTML developer's handy toolbox to run reports and analyze your HTML in a myriad of different ways.

Posted in the WebTools Pro Forum.

Compliments for WebTools Pro

I am sure you receive oodles of compliments for your WebTools Pro software.
I am here to add another...

It was about 3 years ago, I purchased Web Tool Pro from your company. I can't even remember how I came across it. I believe I was looking for a tool that could show me a way to locate js scripts on a page, and a method to download it for my own use.

Granted, I used it off and on in the past but I never really took advantage of the extensive tools pallette.

It wasn't until last month that I truly came to appreciate Web Tool Pro. Due to the abrupt depature of both the lead web designer AND the programmer, I was handed the company website.

Oh, sure, the website looks inncocent enough on the surface but below that structure are doors that lead to the bowels of hell. Not being around for the creation of this monstrosity and not having the previous owners and creators around for questioning - much less no documentation of any sort - it has been the Web Tool Pro that has saved my arse.

I have found information that I did not even know existed with the use of "Page Info" options. The "Page X-Ray" Show Comments has made it so easy for me to see what clues I have needed. Rather than melting my eyeballs on trying to go through all this html and include files, Web Pro Tools has been a god-send.

I read some of the posts in the Forums under WebTools Pro and I am amazed that people have the audacity to make complaints on this software. losers. cry-babies. amateurs.

So - thank you, thank you, thank you. I look forward to seeing the evoltuion of this software albeit you have done so much already.

p.s. oh, alright - wish list? For sure I would love to see this work with FireFox. The only time I use IE is when I have to use Web Pro Tools.
Opening up IE can be like opening up Pandora's box. I do understand, though, the need of IE in this application so I will not harp too much on the subject. Thanks, again!

pss. company website? www.rsn.com
by Barb Meunier on Oct 12 2006 11:28am Reply

Compliments for WebTools Pro

For Firefox, try the Firebug plugin...
by Richard Andersen on Oct 25 2008 10:44am Reply

Our Software Stores

IconicoAccurate Design and Development Software

BitsDuJourDiscount Deal Coupons for Windows and Mac Software Apps

Our Software Services

IcoBlogOur Official Blog

© copyright 2004-2024 Iconico, Inc. Code & Design. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy Terms of Use Login